Reiki First Degree, 1 day training in Chester
Time & Location
About the Event
Reiki FIrst Degree Workshop - Beginner Level
This is a course is fully certified one day course, designed for those who do not have time for the more relaxed two day courses. It is accompanied , which includes comprehensive manual and set of of downloads, which will be sent to you in advance. Lunch and refreshments are included.
What is Reiki First Degree? Very simply First Degree is all about you. You are connected to the energy through empowerments which enable cleansing and self healing. although first degree is about self healing are able to perform hands on healing to friends and family, you need Reiki Second Degree before you are able to become a practioner.
A General Overview Of The Workshop Two day course starts at 10am and finishes at 5.00pm Lunch and snacks are included throughout the day. General discussion on what Reiki is, its history and its origins,
- What Reiki’s founder, Mikao Usui. taught and how we can follow the original system today The Reiki Precepts, mindfulness, and the use of empowerments and how we can apply them to our lives. How to benefit from daily energy exercises and self-treatments. How to use Reiki on other people.
- Connecting To The Reiki Energy You will receive three Reju Empowerments during the day. Reiju empowerments. These traditional Japanese empowerments open up the channels allowing Reiki to flow. This enables you to use Reiki for both yourself and for thebenefit of friends and famiy. reiki works for everyone and once attuned to Reiki, the connection and the ability to use it stays with you for life.
- Learn To Work With the Energy You will be taught traditional Japanese reiki exercises which allow you to learn to feel both your own energy and that of others. You will be shown how to introduce these exercises into every day life to balance your energy system and to make you a stronger and clearer channel for Reiki.
- Learn how to Treat yourself First Degree Reiki is very much about healing yourself rather than working on other people. You will learn several approaches that you can use to work on yourself. You will be taught both traditional Japanese and Western Reiki methods.
- Give treatments to other people You will be shown how to give treatments to other people, and you will have the standard hand positions demonstrated. You will be instructed on how to scan, balance and energise the aura. You will have plenty of time to work with other students, both receiving and giving a full Reiki treatment.
Ongoing Support You will attend a follow on evenning a few weeks later where you will be able to discuss your progress and clear up any questions. Support will be available to you via email, by phone, by facebook and by Reiki Share Events.
- 1 day Reiki 1 Workshop£110£1100£0