Reiki Second Degree Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Reiki 2 Workshop
Reiki Network offers Reiki second degree workshops, which are traditionally run over two days at relaxed, pace without any home preparation. The course is fully certified and is accompanied by a study pack, which includes comprehensive manual and set MP4 downloads.
Who Can Attends a Reiki Second Degree Course?
To attend a Second degree course you need to have completed Reiki First Degree training. We suggest that you leave three months in between your first and second degree courses. This gives you a chance to let the energies settle and allow you practice what you have learned. We can accomodate students that have come from a different lineage. If you would like to become a Reiki practitioner, this is for you.
What is reiki Second Degree About?
Deepening your connection to Reiki
First Degree was all about self-healing and you will of have experienced the sense of inner peace and tranquility that Reiki brings. Second degree allows you to take that personal healing to a much deeper deeper by the use of Reiki Symbols. Meditating on these symbols and focusing on the associated energies will bring about powerful and emotional physical balancing and spiritual development
Reiki Second Degree takes us beyond the set hand positions of Reiki first Degree training when treating othere and into the realm of intuition, a major element at this level. You will learn how to allow the energy to guide your hands to be most effective.
Practice distant healing
Reiki energy transcends time and space and can be transmitted anywhere in the world, to anyone at any time. It is a very powerful form of healing, on the course you will be taught several different techniques to heal others and deepen your own connection.
What Happens On The Course
Two day course starts at 10am and finishes at 4.00pm each day.
Lunch and snacks are included throughout the day.
· General Introduction and chat about what has happened since first degree
· Discuss the original system taught by Usui and how we can use Reiki in a similar manner today.
· There will be 3 second degree empowerments
· Discuss earth ki and heavenly ki and the use of symbols to represent these energies and how we can benefit from them.
· Learn to draw the symbols and say their names
· Energy exercises to experience earthly and heavenly Ki
· Using the two energies during a Reiki treatment
· Discuss oneness and distant healing
· Practice distant healing
· Different uses of distance Reiki
· The use of intent to direct energy, using visualization and the “many hands” technique and the eye method
· How to open yourself to intuitive working
· Discussing Reiji ho the Japanese Intuitive method
· Practice of reiji Ho
· Feed back and conclusion
You will be awarded reiki Second Degree Certificate on completion of the course without any firther work. If you wish to become a verified Reiki Practioner you will be required to complete ten case studies and a question paper. There will be a follow up evening a few weeks later to discuss progress and clear up any questions you may have. Continued support t is available after the course by email, phone, Facebook and by monthly Reiki Shares.
- Early Bird£126£1260£0
- Second Degree Reiki Workshop£180£1800£0